Your gift will help young people achieve their potential, empower people of all ages to lead healthier lives, and strengthen the bonds of community in the Iowa Great Lakes area.
Together, we can provide:
- Quality care where children cultivate the values, skills and relationships that lead to positive behaviors and educational achievement.
- Youth sports where kids have an opportunity to learn teamwork and build friendships.
- LIVESTRONG at the YMCA where cancer survivors can start the journey to reclaim their total health.
- Safety Around Water swim lessons that are offered to all 3rd graders in Dickinson County to learn life-saving skills to be safe in and around water.
- Day Camp and Resident Camp at Camp Foster where youth can be themselves and create lifelong memories.
- Reading Buddies where volunteers set the foundation for self-reliance and build self-esteem in our community’s youth through enhanced literacy development.
- Access to the YMCA & HLPC through membership financial assistance to improve quality of life.